Albert Einstein(1879-1955), was a German theoretical physicist who was known for his development of the theory of relativity and his famous equation of mass-energy equivalence: E = mc2. It is believed that he had an IQ of 160.
Here are Albert Einstein‘s top ten greatest quotes:
I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
You never fail until you stop trying.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Life is like a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.
Intellectuals solve problems. Geniuses prevent them.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Thank you Albert Einstein!
Interesting Albert Einstein Facts:
- By age 15, he mastered calculus.
- He didn’t like to wear socks.
- He didn’t start talking until he was four.
- He won the Nobel Prize in 1921 and donated all of his Nobel Prize money to his first wife and two sons.
- It is believed that his curiosity in science was sparked at age 5 by a gift his father gave him- a magnetic compass.
What are some of your favorite Albert Einstein facts or quotes?