Chuck Norris(March 10, 1940), Carlos Ray Norris, is an American martial artist and actor. He is a martial arts expert with over 183 wins and just 10 losses.
Here are Chuck Norris’s top ten most inspirational quotes:
There is no finish line. When you reach one goal, find a new one.
Always remember, your success begins inside you: If you can’t see it first, no one else ever will.
A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
If you want to accomplish anything in life, you can’t just sit back and hope it will happen. You’ve got to make it happen.
You are not what has happened to you. You are what you choose to become.
Anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way.
Violence is my last option.
The only time you lose at something is when you don’t learn from that experience.
One of my life’s principles is to develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways and to help others do the same.
Thank you Chuck Norris!
Interesting Chuck Norris Facts:
- He was in Way of the Dragon with Bruce Lee.
- He began studying martial arts in South Korea.
- He has a black belt in Judo and Jiu Jitsu.
- He served in the US Air Force.
- He founded Chun Kuk Do, a martial arts style.
- He had two best selling books: The Secret of Inner Strength: My Story and Black Belt Patriotism: How to Reawaken America.
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Featured Image Credit: photo by Alan Light [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)]