Les Brown(February 17, 1945) is a renowned motivational speaker, author, and former American politician.
Here are his most inspirational quotes:
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.
People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.
Do what is easy and your life will be hard. Do what is hard and your life will become easy.
Thank you Les Brown!
Interesting Les Brown Facts:
- He was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives.
- He and his twin brother were adopted by Mamie Brown.
- He was labeled as “educable mentally retarded” in grade school.
- He had a talk show, The Les Brown Show and was also a DJ.
- He is married to Gladys Knight, the “Empress of Soul”.
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Featured photo credit: Dominick Brady from Atlanta, Georgia, United States [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons