Pablo Picasso(October 25, 1881 – April 8, 1973), aka “the Master of Cubism”, was a Spanish artist who revolutionized 20th century art with Cubism, an abstract approach.
Here are Pablo Picasso’s top ten most inspirational quotes:
Everything you can imagine is real.
Action is the foundational key to all success.
Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not.
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
Thank you Pablo Picasso!
Interesting Pablo Picasso Facts:
- His father was a painter.
- His first word was “piz” for pencil in Spanish.
- He founded Cubism in 1909 with Georges Braque.
- In his lifetime, he created more than 100,000 pieces of work.
- He was also a poet and playwright.
- His full name is Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruíz y Picasso, which consists of 23 words.
Who else would you like to see quotes from? Subscribe and leave a comment below.