Ronald Reagan(February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th president of the United States. Before serving as president, he was an actor and governor of California.
Here are the top ten greatest Ronald Reagan quotes:
The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.
I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.
Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.
There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets the credit.
I believe the best social program is a job.
Here’s my strategy for the Cold War; we win, they lose.
When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will always triumph, and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.
Thank you Ronald Reagan!
Interesting Ronald Reagan Facts:
- He was the oldest president in the US, elected at age 69 on January 20, 1981.
- He survived an assassination attempt on March 30, 1981. He was shot in the chest by a .22 caliber bullet that punctured his lungs.
- He was in over 55 movies.
- His ate jelly beans in lieu of smoking.
- He left the Democratic Party to become Republican in 1962.
- He made Global Positioning System(GPS) available to the masses.
What are some of your favorite Ronald Reagan quotes?